Come and join the Bravehearts on a bike ride and family day in scenic Harvard, MA while supporting a great cause. This event provides enjoyment for riders of all ages and abilities with your choice of a 50-mile, 25-mile, and 2-mile children’s route. Proceeds to benefit the National Brain Tumor Society and Camp Sunshine.
- 5th Annual Braveheart Ride and Family Day
- Date: Jul 15, 2017, 08:00 AM
- Link to the ride: https://nbtsevents.braintumor.org/events/detail?eid=110811
- Organization Home page: https://www.teambravehearts.com/
- Location: Fruitlands Museum, Harvard, MA
- Route Map: https://www.teambravehearts.com/braveheart-ride-cycling-route-maps/