The Ride for Mental Health 2019 June 22nd & 23rd, 2019
Location: New Paltz, NY www.rideformentalhealth.org
The Ride for Mental Health is a charity bike ride in New Paltz, New York. The proceeds raised will be donated to McLean Hospital, a Harvard Medical School affiliate, for the education, research, and treatment of mental illness including anxiety, borderline personality disorder, depression, eating disorders and substance abuse. The Ride for Mental Health is a unique event raising awareness, helping to erase the stigma associated with mental illness and raising money for these serious disorders which affect so many of our friends, family, and colleagues.
You can learn more by going to our website at www.rideformentalhealth.org, our Facebook page at The Ride for Mental Health and our Instagram @therideformentalhealth.
- 14 mile Rail Trail https://ridewithgps.com/routes/26723690
- 25 miles https://ridewithgps.com/routes/20482866
- 50 miles North https://ridewithgps.com/routes/20484297
- 50 miles South https://ridewithgps.com/routes/20483259
- 100 miles (combination of 50N &S)