Cycle Massachusetts is dedicated to Celebrating Cycling in Massachusetts. We organize, participate and support many other rides in Massachusetts and we are active in promoting bicycle tourism so that others will see what a great place our state is for cycling.
The Cycle Massachusetts State Bike Tour supports MassBike and better biking for Massachusetts.
- State Bike Tour – August 3rd – 9th, 2019
You can do it all at Cycle Massachusetts, the famous statewide charity tour that is also known as the Friendliest Ride in the East. We’re delighted to welcome cyclists for a weekend or a whole week depending on YOUR schedule.
Highlights for 2017:
- Cycle Club Discount – we’ve made it super-convenient to join up with friends – just use our special club signup page!
- Jump from a plane! That’s right – you’ll have the option to cycle to Jumptown in Orange, MA, and try skydiving!
- Three states in one ride – not only do we explore Massachusetts, but we’ll ride the quiet roads of Vermont and New Hampshire as well.
- Family riding weekend! Our opening weekend is especially family-friendly complete with shorter rides to kid-approved destinations, a popsicle party, and an all-ages outdoor movie!
We’re excited to welcome riders to our fantastic start/finish location at the Stoneleigh-Burnham School in Greenfield, Massachusetts. With two nights on their lovely campus, and two nights each in Putney, VT, and Orange, MA, you’ll have time to explore the most scenic vistas, visit local landmarks, and savor each experience with new friends. We promise something fun to see or do every 10 miles.
Cycle Massachusetts is from August 5th through 11th (2, 4, 5, and 7 day options available) and all proceeds support the Massachusetts Bicycle Coalition. Sign up today: The registration deadline is July 15th, and Cycle Massachusetts is limited to 150 riders! Tweet: Bring your friends to @ma_cycle , the Friendliest Ride in the East – great scenery, super food, and skydiving!
All proceeds benefit Massbike – make 2017 your year to explore the Bay State by bike. www.cyclema.com