Join the American Lung Association for the 39th annual Trek Across Maine on Father’s Day Weekend – June 16–18, 2023. Choose our traditional 3 day-180 mile option, or do it on your own virtually! Our brand new Start and Finish Line location is located at Thomas Point Beach and Campground in Brunswick, with overnight stops at Bates College in Lewiston and Saint Joseph’s College in Standish!
This ride is fully supported by volunteers and local and state law enforcement, including support vehicles along the route and three rest stops daily. -Virtual Option for those that can’t get away, but still want to raise money and support the American Lung Association! Record your miles virtually and raise your minimum by June 30, 2023 to earn your commemorative t-shirt and medal!
VOLUNTEER WITH US! We are always looking for volunteers to help us support the Trek Across Maine. We have many volunteer opportunities available. Please contact Gale at 207.624.0302 or Gale.Auclair@Lung.org for more information.
ROUTE OPTIONS: The Regular Route- Covid-19 Vaccination Required. NOTE: Although we try to be consistent, mileage may vary from year to year depending on local and state construction projects.
- Day 1: Thomas Point Beach and Campground to Bates College in Lewiston (approx. 60 mi) – 3 rest stops located on route.
- Day 2: Bates to Saint Joseph’s College in Standish (approx. 60 mi) – 3 rest stops located on route & 1 water stop.
- Day 3: Saint Joseph’s College to Thomas Point Beach and Campground (approx. 60 mi) – 3 rest stops located on route & last mile staging stop.
VIRTUAL OPTION Date: Through June 30, 2023
- Mileage: Choose your own mileage challenge
- Location: Ride in your community and join the Trek tradition….virtually! Fundraising Minimum: $250 due by June 30, 2023 Age Limit: 7 years and Up
FEES & FUNDRAISING: Registration is $40 registration fee. This is non-refundable & non-transferable. Registration fee does not count toward fundraising minimum. 3 Day Fundraising: $550 per person ($400 for ages 7 -17)** Virtual Fundraising: $250 per person (including ages 7-17)*** ** Fundraising must be submitted before the start of the ride or you will not be able allowed to ride** ***Fundraising must be submitted before June 30 or you will not receive your commemorative t-shirt and medal***